Welcome to Pensiunea Melisa
Pensiunea Melisa is located in Tulcea, on Gloriei Street, near the Independence Monument. Through its pleasant and friendly location, Melisa Guest House offers comfortable accommodation suitable for tourists who want to explore the Danube Delta and the surroundings of Tulcea County. The walking distance from the guesthouse and the Aval Port is 300 meters and 900 meters from the touristic port (Tulcea’s seafront).
The pension can accommodate up to 28 guests in single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and suites. Each room has private bathroom, TV, refrigerator, air conditioning and also free Wi-Fi.
All rooms have
Air conditioning, refrigerator, LED TV and private bathroom.
The restaurant is open only for breakfast.
What are the best places to visit in Tulcea?
Here are some of the tourist attractions in Tulcea:
- Aquarium-Danube Delta Ecotourism Museum: located on14 November str., Open daily: 10AM-18PM, Monday – Closed
- The Independence Monument – located in The Independence Monument Park
- Museum of History and Archeology – located in The Independent Monument Park, Gloriei Street
- Museum of Ethnography and Folk Art: located on 9 Mai str., no. 4 Open daily: 8AM-16PM, Monday-Closed
- Tulcea Art Museum: located on Grigore Antipa Street, no.2, Open daily: 8AM-16PM, Monday – Closed